Friday, May 12, 2006

eh ! ?


Every time I open my mouth to speak
I realise.
I am making up the words as I go along.
And that is my forte,
Ladies and gentlemen,
Improvisation.

This was supposed to stop right here,
But as fingers get comfortable on the keyboard
And MS word seems alluring once more,
I carry on thinking something will emerge.

Even as I write this
I feel the tail of an idea
Slip and slither around the corner,
and I fail to catch it.
Or have I caught it.

So many blogs I’ve read,
And many of them use the word ramble,
And apologise
For what they have there.

I am proud of my…
Will not call it the R word,
For already,
I’ve made
123 words.

7 comments:

uglygirl said...

oh! do you mean i have hurt my words by putting them down like this. may be i have, but well! i have a no edit/no delete policy. so..... now my poor words are wreathing in pain.

Anonymous said...

i can hear richard gere tapping his feet in the background... um talkin chicago baby!

Anonymous said...

damn it! its really 123 words... now um tapping....

concerned citizen said...

Self expression, tho it might be called rambling, is more then that.

You being a poet, express your inner thoughts wether you realize it or not. I don't think you can help it.

medusa said...

great only it is

uglygirl said...

hey! brishti!!!
i was so kidding!
darling! come back.

Lil Mizfit said...

when u write poems like this, i feel so proud that u r my gal. (that's 15 words!)

:)